lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome and enjoy it this blog!!!


   For those who want to know me, my name is Adriana Matos, I have 25 years old.

   Despite my age one of my biggest dreams has come true, having a great husband and 2 beautiful sons, I have been married for 5 years and really enjoy my 3 loves.
Maria Alejandra is my daughter, she is 3 years old is a beautiful girl and very smart. And Alfredo Enrique is my youngest child, he is 1 years old he is very smart and loving.



   I Study at the University Dr Rafael Belloso Chacin. I’m in 9th semester of social communication. I am one step to defend my thesis, I love to share with my fellow students and enjoy my free time with my family.

   I love going to movies and traveling. I like clean. I hate mess


My dream is to stay near to my family.



love is life.

Adriana Matos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario